Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christina's Bridal Session

About a month ago I met my photog friend, Jess Cumbie, for a photoshoot for myself. Now that I have a new website, I wanted to add a few pictures of myself to the "About Me" section. The photos turned out great, although I haven't posted any of them yet...ooopppss!
While visiting Jess, she had a scheduled Bridal Session with Christina and she let me tag along. And she also allowed me to snap a few photos of my own as well! It was so much fun! Christina was just married in Tennessee last weekend so I had to wait until she was officially married to post her Bridal photos. So here are a few from Jess's session...and a few of Jess at work:)


Jess and her husband Wes at work

These shots Jess took are so pretty!








playing with textures at little bit







No comments: