Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Images for a Cure

"We are daughters, sisters, husbands and fathers. We are roommates, best friends and soul mates. We are photographers with a passion for giving back. On October 11, 2009, we will unite our talents to contribute one day of session fees in support of breast cancer research. 100% of all session fees collected on this date will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. We are hopeful, that with your support we will find a cure in our lifetime. "

I am so honored and excited to be part of such an awesome benefit. Cancer has affected my family in many ways and finding a cure is so important to me, as it is to everyone who has been affected. My grandmother is a survior, my friend is a survior. Both my brother and my father-in-law have been and are still affected. Please join me, whether for my event or just by making even the smallest donation. You can make a difference. For my family, for your family and for our future.

I will be hosting an evening of photo sessions that include before/after "Alter Ego" headshots as well as a group photo. With a minimum dontation of $50.00, and a guestlist exceeding 20 beautiful women, I hope to make a large donation in support of finding a cure.

Anyone can donation at any time. Just go to www.imagesforacure.com, click on "make a donation" and make your donation. All proceeds go directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.



No comments: