Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Winter Sessions

I've had a very busy winter season this year and I absolutely loved it! Lots of super fun family sessions gearing up for the holidays. I've made one big blog posting with some favorites from December...


The McKendry Family


(Mike and Tara just got engaged! I will be shooting their wedding next year!)

Matthew's 6 month old and holiday session










The Martin Family
Peyton loves the camera





Little Dylan

Jen and her son Randy




The Diack Family Holiday Session at the beach




The Eisenhut Family- Josh, Natalie and Lily




I'm looking forward to a FANTASTIC 2010 and wishing you and your family a very happy New Year. Thank you to my amazing clients, and to my friends and family who are my biggest fans, my PR and my support!
I've got lots in store for 2010...hope it can handle me and JRP!

No comments: