Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not so blue...

But my walls now are! We moved into our newly built home just over a year ago and it's taken me this long to add my own touch to it. Those of you who know me well, know I love color on the walls. My friends Christy just said to me last weekend that she can't believe that it's taken me so long to paint. My previous homes have had a different color in just about every room. Anyways, I finally decided on a look and went with it. So...without further ado.... I debut my new living room. (for some reason the last picture is the "before")
Now that my creativity is flowing, be on the lookout for more and more home renovations by Jenny!

It's a little crooked, I know
I'm laying out pictures on the floor to go on the blue wall. I am still working on that...
Can you see Charlie on the pool deck playing with Jackson??





blah






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! That is the Jenny I know and love! It looks great!