Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My own family photo session


I've been wanting a family photo session of MY family for a long time and I finally scheduled it with the amazingly creative Jess Cumbie. I've had two previous sessions with her- a sensual session & a Trash the Dress session. She is a truly amazing photographer.
And although I'm very picky when it comes to pictures of myself, I love photos from this session we had on Friday. We split the session- the first half was me, Carlos & Charlie and the 2nd was a steamy, romantic session with just me and my hottie (and exhasuted!) husband. I posted a few of my favs from the session.
Thank you Jess & Tara for an amazing session and photos that both me and my family will treasure for a lifetime.


























3 comments:

Jess Cumbie said...

oh you are most welcome my friend :) I love the photos... I'm likely going to make them the front photos on my website!! I just haven't had time to do it yet today :)

Anonymous said...

I love them! I am so excited to see you and carlos get some good ones together. Along with the three of you...you always seem to be the one behind the camera. I look awesome and I can't wait to see more of them!

Tara said...

Thanks Jenny! I am always down for a quick trip to Daytona. I had a blast with you guys and it was great to finally meet Carlos and Charlie!