Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christy & Shawn...and a baby BOY!

Here are some photos I took of my best friend, Christy & her husband Shawn. Christy is just about 18 weeks pregnant and they just found out that they are having a BOY! I am so ecstatic for them. As long as I've known Christy (over 10 years now!) she has wanted to have a family. And now she has all she's dreamed of. I can't wait to meet this little man and just smother him with kisses!

(I know, I know...the candy cane again!)








Aren't they just so stinkin' sweet?!?




2 comments:

Jess Cumbie said...

these two are just so stinkin cute!!!!! I'm so happy for them I can't wait to see it all unfold and see Christy's baby bump!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for taking these pictures! I love them! I can't wait for you to take pictures of our baby boy soon!!! :)