Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in the country

For Thanksgiving this year we drove to Greenville, North Carolina- my husband's home town. Carlos has a HUGE family- when I say HUGE, I mean huge. (He doesn't even know who some of them are!) But there is nothing like homemade country cookin'. Between Thanksgiving lunch & dinner, and the famous Bojangles, I think I gained 10 lbs this weekend...ugghhh. Although I'll be hitting the gym hard this week, it was all worth it! I can't get enough of his grandma's dressing & gravy recipe.
We spent a lot of time with family but also visited friends, caught a ECU football game & took a TON of pictures. I will be posting them this week- there are so many to go through it makes my head spin! This weekend we also put up all of our holiday decorations & our Christmas tree. I love the holidays- it's just so warm & inviting, even when it's cold! Ha!
I hope everyone had as great of a Thanksgiving as I did and I look forward to sharing photos from my trip as soon as I can. Can you believe it's December 1st already? Dang!!

No comments: