Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our annual Christmas tradition

Every year since...well, before Charlie was even born, we visit MGM Studios in Orlando for the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights. If you haven't been to see this amazingly amazing display of Christmas lights, you need to go! The lights dance to music and fake snow falls from the sky. Thankfully, my wonderful stepdad works for Disney so we are able to go whenever we want for free. (Otherwise, this probably wouldn't be a tradition. I didn't bring my DSLR camera to the park in fear of losing, breaking or dropping it. I'm a little paranoid like that. But I brought my point & shoot which seemed to not be working properly.
Enjoy a few photos from our day at Disney & hope everyone is all ready for the holidays! Christmas is in just over a week now...INSANITY!!!





No comments: