Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mendi's Session

My friend & neighbor, Mendi, and I have been talking about getting together for an individual session and we finally did on Saturday evening. It was an awesome evening so we went to Port Orange City Center- it's just so pretty there, especially in the evening time. And talk about pretty...Mendi is just stunning and so photogenic. We took several photos outdoors and then headed inside for a studio setting as well. I will be posting the studio photos soon.
I had a very busy weekend- family session Saturday afternoon, Mendi's session Saturday evening and then an adorable engagement session in Ponce Inlet. For now, all you get is Mendi. Some of her photos may just be my favorites to date.


















I'm not sure why but this is one of my favs from her session. It's just so natural.


































































































And I can say that I will NEVER shoot in anything expect RAW again and that I'm deeply in love with my 50mm lens...thanks for the millionth time, Jess!! xoxo

2 comments:

Jess Cumbie said...

I like the 4th one... A LOT!!!

Anonymous said...

These turned out GREAT! Awesome job! I can't wait to see more!