Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Images for a Cure

Although I didn't have as many participants as I thought I was going, overall the Images for a Cure event was a success! Many thanks to my "Images" girls and to Jennifer from Beville Salon and Stephanie Mazzeo, an amazing makeup artist. We had a fun night and got some great photos from the event. Here are a few samples...more to come.
This was the first year for "Images for a Cure"- the charity provided over $11,000.00 in donations to The Cancer Research Foundation. This will now be an annual event every October to help find a cure and raise awareness. I'm so proud to have been a particapting photographer is such an awesome event- Thank you again for those who sponsered, participated and support out efforts.





Sister-in-laws






This set just cracks me up!








1 comment:

Amanda Register said...

These are awesome... and I want to eat that cupcake. lol