Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Pictures

This year I had the privilege of taking the class pictures at my daughter's preschool. This was the first year that the preschool had class pictures taken and I had so much fun with all of these sweet little 2, 3 and 4 year olds. We shot in the pumpkin patch at the school for some fall fun!50% of the proceeds are being donated back to the school too. So not only was it fun, but it was a FUNdraiser! Here are some of my favs from the 2 days of shooting. Parents can choose between a fall vintage, black & white or traditional photo of their child so I threw in a little of all of them to share.

Oh, it's the debut of my new logo too!!

(recognize this little one?)















3 comments:

Marisa said...

What a great opportunity to get your name out there and raise money and hang out with some pretty cute kids. They look great. I love the logo too. The font is cool. You know what would be great to shoot (lights and the amazement of the kids) would be a circus next time it comes to town...just a thought. Please keep the great work coming. Hope baby boy is working well with you too. Preg going ok?

Michael J. Ellis said...

Jennifer,

Your friend Jen introduced me to you. Love your stuff. I go to First United Methodist Church.

Mike Ellis
@MarkerMikeE on Twitter

Amanda Register said...

Those are some cute kids. I love the idea of non-traditional school photos. Good job and yay for the logo! ;)