Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sierra's Senior Session

I had the honor of photographing one of my great friends Lisa's daughter, Sierra, a few weeks ago for her senior photos. Sierra is not only drop-dead goregous but super smart too! We met for her session in the Ormond Beach Memorial Gardens which never disapoints. It's such a beautiful location for any type of session. For a special senior package I put together, I included make-up by the amazing Stephanie Mazzeo. Sierra looked flawless and perfect for her senior photos...take a look for yourself:) And best wishes to Sierra who will be attending UCF in the fall- go knights!




















1 comment:

Jackie Beale said...

these are really cool Jennifer! So full of color. Your post processing reminds me alot of another photographer friend, who happened to be my wedding photography, AND, who's name is Jennifer Werneth! Love your style as well :)