Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lightroom Presets

Jess Cumbie is a photographer who I have always admired and who has been a mentor to me as I began turning my love of photography into a business. Her work inspires me! And now she has created truly amazing presets for Lightroom that are fresh, fun, edgy and super creative. They can be used for any kind of sessions from newborns to seniors and family to children. I simply love them all but here are a few examples so you can see how awesome they are! And they are so easy to use- plug 'em in and go! You can find more information and examples on her preset website www.presets.jesscumbie.com. Tell I sent you:)


Using "Today's News"



Using "B&W Newspaper"


Using "Florida Oranges" (one of my personal favorties)

Using "Memory Lane"

Using "Yesterday's News"

No comments: