Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome to the world, Brody Jackson

First of all, I've come to terms with the fact that I must be the worst blogger ever! I'm quick to post on Facebook and to give my clients a 'sneak peek' but it takes me just about forever to blog about my sessions. I hereby promise to get better as of now...and in doing so, I have a TON of postings to catch up on. So, here I go...

Brody Jackson Radwick was welcomed into the world just 6 days before his newborn session. He is so sweet and sleepy- just how I love 'em for photos. Newborns are becoming one of my new favorite sessions- there something so innocent and precious. As a mother of 2, one being a 7 week old, I know how time goes by too quickly and these soft, quiet, sleepy moments are gone before you can blink. Here are some of Brody's first of many photo sessions with me...and welcome, sweet little Brody to a world where you have brought your family so much happiness and love!










Brody's big sister, Presley, wasn't in the mood to have her pictures taken that day...but we made the best of it and did manage to get a few shots.






No comments: