Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cooper Maverick

It's so hard to believe that my little man is 7 weeks old already. He's growing too fast for his mama! Cooper is full of smiles and is cooing and so happy. These photos are from his newborn session at 8 days old...I know, I'm a little late on posting but hopefully, it was worth the wait. I know he was:)






This one is a bit unusual but I just love it- I love the roundness of his little face. He was wiggly the whole time up until we put him in this fabric like this- then he fell asleep. It may look uncomfortable, but to him, it was heavenly!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Amee. I've stumbled upon your blog and I love your photos!!! Totally inspiring & beautiful! You do an awesome job.
Your little man is just adorable by the way.
I'm going to "follow" you. :)
Take Care.