Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Little Beach Baby






Yesterday I had to meet a client in Ponce Inlet so we decided to make a fun afternoon of it. Me, Carlos & Charlie played at the playground then hit the beach. It was a FANTASTIC evening at the beach- the best weather ever! It's been awhile since I've taken photos of my family so I took advantage of the awesome weather. Charlie was mostly sassy and uncooperative but I manged to bribe her for a few smiles. I just am wonder when she grew up so fast. She will be 3 in August; she is wild, independent, hilarious, so smart & slightly spoiled. But she's my whole world and Carlos & I can't imagine our lives without her.
She is my sunshine!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That sandy toes shot is priceless!

Christy said...

I too can't believe how fast she has grown up! WOW!!! Time flies! She is the most beautiful thing ever though! We just love her!